We helped the directors of a fast-growing firm managing £100M in assets, many invested in alternatives (including sustainable projects), implement major business changes for strategic and regulatory reasons. We did so by adopting a Virtual Project Management Office (PMO) approach and Project Portfolio Management (PPM).
Some of our change project activities:
- Conducted an internal financial review to improve key financial ratios
- Reviewed portfolio system, business plan and company valuation for capital raising
- Started a programme for establishing investment funds in offshore locations
- Engaged with finance houses for capital introductions for funds and exchange listing of funds
- Initiated partnerships with an EU Bank (CFD & ETF trading) and a firm for due dil on investment products
- Led the selection process of compliance consultancy for the FSA (now FCA) S166
- Started an IT project to introduce process automation to increase productivity, reduce op risk
We also attended board meetings as observer to fully understand the challenges.
It took us a year and a half (circa) to implement the changes.
To learn more about the implementation of the change, please contact us: